Since 1983, the Outback name has come to mean fine oilskin apparel. Using premium fabric and skillful craftsmanship, they offer the best waterproof oilskin apparel to fit any lifestyle.
Oilskin is a cotton fabric that is infused with oil, leaving you with a durable material that repels water.
- 12 oz Oilskin
- Waterproof and breathable
- Polar fleece lining, quilted taffeta below the waist
- Two-way zip closure, snap storm placket
- Nubuck leather trimmed hand-warming pockets
- Western piped yokes and collar
- Concealment pocket
- Dual front entry pockets
- Snap rider's gusset
- Style #2707