11″ Alloy Toe Western Work Boot with CellStretch®
The Women’s 11″ Alloy Safety Toe Western Work Boot is a sure way to stand out on the job. Handcrafted in full-grain leather, this work profile demands comfort, while embodying a more lightweight traditional work profile. Featuring Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take, is backed by superior comfort. They combine both an EVA midsole, with integrated CellStretch® comfort technology, and a nylon/glass fiber shank for substantial support. Twisted X® Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and resilience that you need to outperform any demanding work.
- 11″ shaft height.
- Full-grain leather vamp and shaft.
- Alloy Safety Toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH. Our alloy safety toe is created with aluminum and titanium while providing the protection, comfort, and durability to get the job done. It is as strong as steel while being 30% – 50% lighter weight, while being impact resistant, compression resistant, oil and slip resistant and electrical hazard compliance.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Leather pull tabs.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable footbed.
- Storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole, integrated with Twisted X® patented CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank, provides long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
Style #: WXBA002